What a great day! Everyone who started the race finished with smiles on their faces! You all did a great job today! I am very proud of your dedication to your training program and the accomplishments that you have achieved. Jen and I are very proud to be your coaches.
The training schedule below is what I would like you to follow until the start of the next Y-Run session.
This week will be a little different than next week so here you go:
THIS WEEK
Monday- walk for 30 minutes
Tuesday-walk for 30 minutes
Wednesday-run 2 miles
Thursday-run 3 miles
Friday-rest
Saturday-run 2 miles
Sunday-run 3 miles
NEXT WEEK AND ALL THE FOLLOWING WEEKS UNTIL THE START OF THE NEW Y-RUN PROGRAM ( JAN 09)
Monday-3 miles
Tuesday-cross train
Wednesday-4 miles
Thursday-cross train
Friday-3 miles
Saturday-cross train
Sunday-4.5 miles
Please email or post all questions! Also, post all group runs on the blog so I know whats going on. I just might show up and surprise you guys!
If anyone needs to be fitted for running shoes, come see me at Fleet Feet on Fri 10-5 or Sat 9-5.
Great job today!!
Misty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment